Saturday, August 27, 2005

Enter Fluids. Yuk.


In the past couple of weeks, we decided as a group that the FEAR OF POP short we were working on wasn't the right fit for us. While the script was coming along, we felt that it just wasn't the right material for this fall.

But this is why we have Drewcifer Taylor on our side.

Just when we were heading back to the metaphorical drawing board, Drew (with a giddy smile across his face, I might add) turned to us and said... "I think I may have another story..." And lo, FLUIDS spewed forth!!

...it is a WORKING title...

This movie will be quite different from FOP. Without giving too much away, I can say that it's a suspense/drama/comedy film of sorts (take THAT, moviefone.com!). This returns us to our original notion of making two very different films to cover the whole spectrum of what we can do.

At any rate, I'm VERY excited about what Drew's pumping out (these puns are going to be a problem, i can tell...). As much as I'd love to indulge you readers (my little brother) with all the details, you'll just have to wait and see!

Very Funny, Dr. Jones
Mike

ps. check out the new HCP Online Store (http://www.cafepress.com/hcpproductions)! you might find some clothing that you've just GOT to have (ie. HCP panties). Although, we're suggesting you wait till the first week of September to buy stuff (just so we can work the bugs out).

www.hcpproductions.com

3 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, little brother and little brother's friend, thank you very much. :-P

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger MFB said...

http://www.cafepress.com/hcpproductions.29592316

Words cannot express. In other news...I have 2 blogs. Link me and I'll link you. Get it? Got it? Good.

 
At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*friends

 

Post a Comment

<< Home